Unlock some of the benefits of Blue LEM Software
- Take corrective action to quickly address any issues
- Assess progress over time
- Achieve high Return on Expectations (ROE) with all stakeholders
- Ensure continuous improvement
Blue LEM Software has everything needed to optimize your learning experience
- Custom Feedback Forms Quickly build forms to meet organizational needs
- Seamless Integration with Existing SystemsEasily synchronize and leverage your data
- Powerful Reporting & Analysis Tailor reports to simplify decision-making
- Accessible via any Device Compliant with WCAG 2.0 (AA) and Section 508 of ADA
- Expert Professional Services From consulting to training, get the most out of Blue
- Dedicated Customer Support Experience our world-class customer care firsthand
Blue consists of the following modules to boost learning, training & development
Read what some leading organizations have to say about working with eXplorance
The integration of Blue with PeopleSoft (UofL’s student information management system) allows demographic data to be extracted directly from the system. This eliminates the need to ask these questions on both course evaluations and assessment surveys. Response rates increase when the evaluation form is shortened. The flexibility of the Blue platform allowed the university to implement an online survey software system that matched the university’s organizational structure.
Vice Provost for Institutional Research, Effectiveness, and Analytics
University of Louisville
Our experience with Blue/360 and eXplorance has been phenomenal with respect to product flexibility and excellence. Blue/360 has enabled us to simplify our assessment process with a user-friendly system that our clients find easy to complete. Using Blue/360 has allowed us to concentrate on our business and leave the assessment process in the expert hands of professionals such as the team at eXplorance.
VP Business Relationships
I was impressed with eXplorance’s ease of integration with other databases, particularly our instance of Banner. Within a few minutes we were able to provide Organizational Planning & Development with target populations for their surveys. The stability of the application and the reliability of system synchronizations have resulted in Information Technology almost forgetting that the application is there. eXplorance’s support team proved to be dependable and quick to respond, which was a critical success factor when we applied our first upgrade.
Manager, Business Systems
- January 28, 2015 Performance Vs. Improvement – How to Get More From the Former Using the Latter
- November 17, 2014 “Equivalent” Does Not Equal “Same”